BOX OFFICE & TICKET PRICE INFORMATION
Reserve your tickets online or by calling 830.438.2339 or by visiting the S.T.A.G.E. Box Office
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Friday 9 am – 4 pm
Thursday – Friday (Show Dates Only) 9 am – 8 pm
Saturday (Show Dates Only) 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday (Show Dates Only) 10 am – 2:30 pm
Sunday (July/August Show Dates Only) 1 pm – 4 pm
Thursday – Saturday 8 pm
Sunday Matinee 2:30 pm
Sunday Matinee (July/August Only) 4 pm
2021 SINGLE TICKET PRICES
Seniors (62+) and Military $17
(For wheelchair reservations and group reservations, please contact the Box Office)
NOTE When making your seat choice remember, only rows A, B, and C have side access. All other rows are accessed from center aisle only.
(Reservations can be made over the phone [there will be an upcharge] by purchasing tickets with Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express . Please do not send credit card information via email.)
- Sorry, no cancellations or refunds.
- Single ticket exchanges must be made by 12 noon of the day prior to the reserved performance and can only be exchanged for another performance date for the same show.
- Season ticket exchanges must be made by 12 noon of the day prior to the reserved performance. Exchange can be made for any date for the current show or any future show in the current season.
- Reserved seating will be held until 5 minutes before curtain, after which alternate seating will be used (if available).
- Doors open 1 hour and 30 minutes before showtime.
- An optional meal (served buffet style) is available for purchase until 30 minutes before the show starts. Dining tables available. Cost ranges from $2 to $12 depending items selected.
FOOD PURCHASED AT THE THEATRE CANNOT BE TAKEN OUT OF THE THEATRE.
- Performance artists and pricing, including food, subject to change without notice.
- Due to licensing and federal copyright laws, the use of cameras, video, recording devices, and cellular phones, is strictly prohibited and enforced.
NOTE: Your privacy is important to us. We do not share your information with any 3rd party sources.
- Please call the Box Office for group reservations, 830.438.2339.
- Group tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded once reserved.
- Payment or arrangement for payment of group tickets must be made at the time of reservations.
- Group tickets cannot be turned in at the Box Office prior to the performance for refund or exchange.